- Registration: December 7-January 7
- Session Begins: January 11
- We will not hold class spots without payment
- Registration will be taken in person at Denson Drive Rec or over the phone with credit card payment.
- We will take registrations during the holiday break excluding days Denson Rec is closed for holidays.
- $60 / 1 hour classes, 1 day per week ($66 / nonresidents)
- $95 / 1 hour classes, 2 days per week ($105 / nonresidents)
- $45 / 30-50 minute classes, 1 day per week ($50 / nonresidents)
- $70 / 30-50 minute classes, 2 days per week ($78 / nonresidents)
Classes / Schedule
Tiny Twinkles (Parent and Me)
- Monday: 3:30-4:00 p.m.
- Monday: 4:45-5:15 p.m.
- Tuesday: 4:45-5:15 p.m.
- Wednesday: 3:30-4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 4:45-5:15 p.m.
- Thursday: 4:45-5:15 p.m.
Tot Twisters (3-4 year olds)
- Monday: 4:00-4:40 p.m.
- Monday: 5:15-5:55 p.m.
- Tuesday: 4:00-4:40 p.m.
- Wednesday: 4:00-4:40 p.m.
- Wednesday: 5:15-5:55 p.m.
- Thursday: 4:00-4:40 p.m.
Junior Flairs (4-6 year olds)
- Monday: 3:30-4:20 p.m.
- Monday: 4:30-5:20 p.m.
- Tuesday: 4:00-4:50 p.m. p.m.
- Tuesday: 5:00-5:50 p.m.
- Wednesday: 3:30-4:20 p.m.
- Wednesday: 4:30-5:20 p.m.
- Thursday: 4:00-4:50 p.m. p.m.
- Thursday: 5:00-5:50 p.m.
Flairs (Ages 7+)
- Monday: 4:00-4:50 p.m.
- Monday: 5:00-5:50 p.m.
- Tuesday: 4:30-5:20 p.m.
- Wednesday: 4:00-4:50 p.m.
- Wednesday: 5:00-5:50 p.m.
- Thursday: 4:30-5:20 p.m.
Ice Intermediate (Must test out of Flair Classes)
- Monday: 4:15-5:15 p.m.
- Tuesday: 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 4:15-5:15 p.m.
- Thursday: 5:00-6:00 p.m.
Arctic Advanced (Must test out of Ice Class)
- Tuesday: 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Brisk Bouncers (Boys Trampoline Class, Ages 5+)
- Tuesday: 3:30-4:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 5:15-5:45 p.m.
Teen Tumbling (Ages 13+. All levels welcome.)
- Tuesday: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Cheer Prep (All ages welcome. Prep for school cheer. Motions, jumps and tumbling.)
- Monday: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Hot Shot (all-star cheer prep)
- Monday: 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Back Handspring Bootcamp (Beginners solely working towards and back handspring.)
- Wednesday: 4:45-5:15 p.m.
Private Lessons are available upon request and completion of Request form located at Denson Rec. Private lessons are offered outside of coach’s class times and based only on availability of the coach.
- Classes will be limited to 7 participants.
- Children 7 and older must be dropped off. Parents will not be allowed in the gym.
- Only one parent/guardian will be required to stay for children 6 and under.
- No siblings or other family members will be allowed in the gym.
- Coaches will stand 6 feet from atleteles. Drills, shaping and basic skills will be taught in stations. Once the athlete completes the station the station will be cleaned and sanitized before the athletes rotate to the next station.
- Restroom use will be for emergency use only.
- Water fountains will be closed off. Athletes are encouraged to bring their own water bottle.
- Participants should wear leotards/practice wear and shoes into facility. Extra clothing and bags are limited. We will not offer cubby space.
- Please follow the posted traffic directions for entry and exit.
- We will NOT offer birthday parties, Kiddie Day Camp, Backhandpsring Bootcamp and Open Gym.