- Registration: August 3-20
- Session: August 17-October 3
- No class Sept. 7
- $60 (1 hour classes, 1 day per week)
- $95 (1 hour classes, 2 days per week)
- $45 (30-50 minute classes, 1 day per week)
- $70 (30-50 minute classes, 2 days per week)
Classes / Schedule
Tiny Twinkles (Parent and Me)
- Monday: 4:45-5:15 p.m.
- Tuesday: 4:00-4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 3:00-3:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 5:15-5:45 p.m.
Tot Twisters (3-4 year olds)
- Monday: 3:00-3:40 p.m.
- Wednesday: 3:00-3:40 p.m.
- Wednesday: 4:45-5:25 p.m.
- Thursday: 3:30-4:00 p.m.
Junior Flairs (4-6 year olds)
- Monday: 5:15-6:05 p.m.
- Tuesday: 3:00-3:50 p.m.
- Tuesday: 4:30-5:20 p.m.
- Wednesday: 5:30-6:20 p.m.
Flairs (Ages 7+)
- Monday: 3:45-4:35 p.m.
- Tuesday: 5:30-6:20 p.m.
- Wednesday: 3:45-4:35 p.m.
- Thursday: 4:15-5:05 p.m.
- Thursday: 5:45-6:35 p.m.
Ice Intermediate (Must test out of Flair Classes)
- Monday: 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- Monday: 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 5:00-6:00 p.m.
Arctic Advanced (Must test out of Ice Class)
- Monday: 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 3:00-4:00 p.m.
Flurry Flippers (Intermediate Gymnastics. Vault, bars, beam, floor. Must test out fo Flairs.)
- Tuesday: 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 4:00-5:00 p.m.
Solar Stretch (Stretch/flexibility class for all ages. Incorporates gymnastics, cheer and yoga positions to increase flexibility.)
- Monday: 4:00-4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 4:00-4:30 p.m.
Brisk Bouncers (Boys Trampoline Class, Ages 5+)
- Monday: 5:00-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 3:30-4:00 p.m.
Teen Tumbling (Ages 13+. All levels welcome.)
- Tuesday: 4:30-5:30pm
- Thursday: 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Cheer Prep (All ages welcome. Prep for All Stars or School Cheer. Motions, jumps and tumbling.)
- Monday: 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Back Handspring Bootcamp (Beginners solely working towards and back handspring.)
- Classes will be limited to 7 participants.
- Children 7 and older must be dropped off. Parents will not be allowed in the gym.
- Only one parent/guardian will be required to stay for children 6 and under.
- No siblings or other family members will be allowed in the gym.
- Coaches will stand 6 feet from atleteles. Drills, shaping and basic skills will be taught in stations. Once the athlete completes the station the station will be cleaned and sanitized before the athletes rotate to the next station.
- Restroom use will be for emergency use only.
- Water fountains will be closed off. Athletes are encouraged to bring their own water bottle.
- Participants should wear leotards/practice wear and shoes into facility. Extra clothing and bags are limited. We will not offer cubby space.
- Please follow the posted traffic directions for entry and exit.
- We will NOT offer birthday parties, Kiddie Day Camp, Backhandpsring Bootcamp and Open Gym.