Beginning May 30, 2020 Lewis Cooper Jr. Memorial Library will further ease restrictions for patrons.
- Return to normal library hours:
- Monday - Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 to 5 p.m.
- Both entrances are open.
- Where possible, furniture will be placed at appropriate distances and will be available for use (sanitized regularly).
- Individual Study Rooms and the Genealogy Room are available for use by appointment. Call 334-705-5380 to make an appointment.
- Computer use increases to 30 minutes, renewable one time as long as no patrons are waiting.
- The upstairs quiet reading room continues to be unavailable.
- The large meeting room continues to be unavailable for reservations.
- All programming continues to be virtual. We will continue to have no programs at the library as social distancing cannot be maintained in a program setting.
- Curbside service continues and we encourage you to place holds online for safest pickup.
- Please wear a mask when entering city buildings when possible.
- Please practice 6-foot social distancing at all times.
- Do not enter the library if you feel sick.
For more information, please contact Rosanna McGinnis at Cooper Library at 334-705-5385 or [email protected].