Denson Drive Recreation Center will reopen Tuesday, May 26th with limited operations.
The Pottery Studio will reopen to Pottery Members Wednesday, May 27th from 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. with social distancing guidelines enforced. Pottery classes are still canceled at this time.
- Every other pottery wheel will be blocked off
- Only three people allowed at each table in throwing room
- Two per table in glazing room.
- Only two people allowing in kiln room at a time.
- Potters are encouraged to wear PPE.
- Masks must be worn while conducting business in front office.
- Please maintain the 6ft distance while interacting with other members.
- Restrooms will be cleaned multiple times a day
- No food allowed in pottery studio areas. Drinks with lids are permitted.
- Kitchen is closed to non-staff members.
- NO Pottery classes, only independent studio work
- Classes will restart at a TBD date.
Opelika Power Athletics will open registration on Tuesday, May 26th. Lessons will reopen Monday, June 1 with the following changes:
- Classes will be limited to 7 participants.
- Children 7 and older must be dropped off. Parents will not be allowed in the gym.
- Only one parent/guardian will be required to stay for children 6 and under.
- No siblings or other family members will be allowed in the gym.
- Coaches will stand 6 feet from atleteles. Drills, shaping and basic skills will be taught in stations. Once the athlete completes the station the station will be cleaned and sanitized before the athletes rotate to the next station.
- Restroom use will be for emergency use only.
- Water fountains will be closed off. Athletes are encouraged to bring their own water bottle.
- Participants should wear leotards/practice wear and shoes into facility. Extra clothing and bags are limited. We will not offer cubby space.
Amended Monday & Wednesday Schedule:
- 3:00 p.m. - Parent & Me
- 3:45 p.m. - Tot Class
- 4:00 p.m. - Level 1a & 1b Classes
- 5:15 p.m. - Team & Stretch Class
Amended Tuesday & Thursday
- 3:00 p.m. - Level 2
- 4:15 p.m. - Level 3 & Level 4
- 5:30 p.m. - Cheer & Teen Tumbling
We will NOT offer birthday parties, Kiddie Day Camp, Backhandpsring Bootcamp and Open Gym.