November 18, 2023
Chili on the Tracks
Saturday, November 18, 2023
Kiwanis Club of Opelika has partnered with the Opelika Police Department to host the Inaugural Chili on the Tracks, a Chili and Grilled Cheese Cook-Off! The event is Saturday, November 18, 2023 from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in Downtown Opelika. Corporate and Amateur Teams will compete to see who has the best Chili or Chili & Grilled Cheese Combo.
Tickets will be $15 for a punch card which includes 6 chili samples and 6 grilled cheese samples. Children 10 and younger are free with an adult. Funds raised will go to the OPD's Shop with a Cop Program, Big House Foundation and Magic Moments.
- $150 Chili Competition Entry Fee
- $200 Entry Fee for Chili and Grilled Cheese Combo
- $50 Chili Competition Entry Fee
- $60 Entry Fee for Chili and Grilled Cheese Combo
- Chili Teams must provide a minimum of 5 gallons of chili
- Combo Teams must provide a minimum of 50 grilled cheese sandwiches in addition to 5 gallons of chili
Register your team here. Deadline is Monday, October 23, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. CST.