"Opelika Municipal Court is committed to the safety and health of individuals who are eligible to take the 4-hour defensive driving course. Covid-19 fatigue is real and we understand that. We now offer another secure way to complete the class at Drive Safe Opelika. Upon approval by the judge, an individual will be given a unique code from one of our staff members. Upon completion, the certificate will be sent directly to me.” - Denise Rogers, Municipal Court Clerk
1. Receive approval from the judge.
2. Receive code from Opelika Municipal Court Staff.
3. Go to Drive Safe Opelika
4. Click ‘new user’
5. Enter all the required information.
6. Pay $30 for course.
7. Complete 4-hour course and receive a certificate.
- Classes offered the 1st Saturday of each month
- 8am-12pm in Municipal Courtroom
- Teacher: Brad Bass
- $60 per session
- For more information, call 334-319-6418.